Policies & reports
SLR is committed to setting high standards in all our business activities and with all our interested parties. We seek to promote ethical working, the provision of quality services, best practice in health, safety and wellbeing, and to actively contribute to the communities we work in. The policies shown below describe how we fulfil these commitments:
- Global Business Conduct Policy 167.28 KB pdf
- Global Communities Policy 116.82 KB pdf
- Global Data Protection Policy 114.54 KB pdf
- Global Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Policy 129.46 KB pdf
- Global Environmental Policy 123.39 KB pdf
- Global Health & Safety Policy 160.36 KB pdf
- Global Human Resources Policy 127.44 KB pdf
- Global Human Rights Policy 159.50 KB pdf
- Global IT Policy 145.55 KB pdf
- Global Quality Policy 134.10 KB pdf
- Global Whistleblowing Policy 139.63 KB pdf
- Global Risk Management and Business Resilience Policy 167.65 KB pdf
- 2021 Sustainability Report 11.35 MB pdf
SLR is certified to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard in our Africa, APAC, Canada and Europe regions.
SLR Europe assessments & reports
SLR Europe’s documents include our gender pay gap report and Covid-19 risk assessment, please read our detailed assessment below.
SLR Africa operations documents
Please read the latest documents from South Africa.